One day a friend and I were joking. After finishing our workout session, I noticed we ran out of drinking water. (I would not advise drinking Arizona faucet water). My friend Jane asked “what are you trying to do”? Dehydrate me? Jane told me “you know it is a law in Arizona, you cannot deny a citizen water if they ask you for a drink”.
Of course I laughed and blew it off. Jane googled strange Arizona laws and I was suprised that this water law definitely passed Arizona legislation. We also browsed other wierd laws here in the state of Arizona. So we decided to share some of Arizona strange, wierd laws with you guys as well.
Arizona Strange Laws
- Hunting camels is prohibited.
- Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
- There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
- Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
- A class 2 misdemeanor occurs if one places a mark upon a flag which is “likely to provoke physical retaliation”.
- It is illegal to manufacture imitation cocaine.
- When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.
- It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water. (mostly pertains to the homeless)
- You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
- No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court house.
- If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.
- No more than six girls may live in any house.
- It is illegal to smoke cigarettes within 15 feet of a public place unless you have a Class 12 liqueur license.
- A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.
- An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders.