What: Artisan Fest at OdySea in the Desert
When: Sunday, January 28, 2018
Where: OdySea in the Desert Entertainment Destination
9500 E. Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Info: Guests are invited to OdySea in the Desert for their brand new Artisan Festival beginning on Sunday, January 28th and every fourth Sunday through April. The event will be held in the outdoor courtyard and will feature free family yoga, a concert by The Holly Pyle Duet, and a marketplace featuring some of the finest AZ crafts, artists, and designers. January’s event theme is “Being Well” and will showcase several hands on talks and workshops including:
- The Benefits of a Vegan Lifestyle
• Natural Spices for Flavor and Health in Cooking
• Natural Bath and Body Care Make and Take
• Aromatherapy in Everyday Life
• Acupuncture and AcupressureOnsite vendors will include Peace Dog, Little Critter Hats, Precious Sauces, The Painted Ladies, Snowbird Candles, Lillie Mae’s Blue Ribbon Pickled Garden, Herbescent Organic Tea & Botanicals, Carena’s Creations, Glass House AZ/RedHeart, A Touch of Renaissance, Scentsible Suds, Tonto Basin Cactus, SE Searles Studios, Carefree Honey, Portobello Foods, Standart Deviant Soaps and Scrubs, Lucky Air Plant, Husse AZ, Favorite Human, and Umbrella Tree Shop among others.
Cost: FREE to attend
Contact: For more information visit www.odyseainthedesert.com or call 480-284-9533.
Bridges Media Group