Single day general admission tickets:
16- $75.00 plus service fees
17- $100.00 plus service fees
18- $75.00 plus service fees
Two day general admission tickets:
16, 17- $155.00 plus service fees
17, 18- $155.00 plus service fees
16, 18- $135.00 plus service fees
Weekend general admission tickets-:
16, 17, 18=$220.00 plus service fees
General admission area is all ages welcome. Patrons under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol with 21+ id.
General admission tickets get you to see over 50 national and local acts on 3 stages. In addition, all patrons can experience:
- A wide variety of tasty local food vendors
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Free water refill stations
- Huge selection of products for sale in the vendor village
- Local and national sponsors with product giveaways, and promotional items
- Local Arizona artist stage
- ATMs on-site
- Locker Rentals/ Charging Stations
- Artist merchandise
- General parking is $10 per car.
- ADA parking is limited and will be available on a first-come, first served basis with a valid state-issued placard or license plate. ADA Parking has a $10 parking fee.
- There is designated ADA seating section at this venue. Please check in at box office to receive wristbands. For more information on ADA parking and viewing areas, contact email@example.com
- Space Lab Areafeaturing various audience interactive areas that will bring a smile to your face.
- Arcade Alleyfeaturing various classic pinball games and other favorites.
- Art Landfeaturing various local and regional artists showing you how it is done.
- Shady Lanefeaturing relaxing area to catch your breath between bands
Single day VIP tickets:
16- $230.00 plus service fees
17- $345.00 plus service fees
18- $230.00 plus service fees
Two day VIP tickets-:
16, 17- $545.00 plus service fees
17, 18- $545.00 plus service fees
16, 18- $430.00 plus service fees
Weekend VIP tickets-:
16, 17, 18=$699.00 plus service fees
VIP area is all ages welcome. Patrons under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol with 21+ id.
The VIP Experience will be first class for all attendees.
- Gourmet catered dinner at the Rawhide Steak House
- Access to the VIP Lounge at the main stage
- Access to premium, VIP-only cash bar
- Access to the VIP viewing area at the main stage
- Dedicated VIP venue entrance
- One (1) VIP parking pass per order
- Private VIP-only air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
- Commemorative credentials
- Gift Bag
- Dedicated on-site VIP host
Feel free to venture outside of the VIP Experience to see what other festivities are on site.
“We are very excited about returning to Rawhide. Rawhide was great to work with planning the 2016 and 2017 festivals. We are looking forward to a wonderful weekend of music, great weather and the addition of the patron interactive area. The Rawhide site provides accessible freeway access, an easy drop off/pick up area, and plenty of parking within walking distance of the venue. The 2018 lineup brings together a mix of hip hop, jam band, blues, alt- country, bluegrass, reggae and experimental music. We are very proud to bring together all of these genres of music. POGMF is about bringing the best music to town. We are mixing it up this year with Saturday’s lineup being more Americana, jam band, alt-country, blues, bluegrass rather than alternative, punk or rock. Some people will like that. Others will not. But, all of the national bands are amazing musicians and I am sure everyone in attendance will have a great time..” Tom LaPenna, Lucky Man Concerts.
All bands and lineup are subject to change. Bios available upon request. For more information, http://www.potofgoldaz.com